Signing up for Professional Security Services
Director, Planning (Center) and two Horeb Services Security RPs L-R have just concluded signing a Security Guarding Services Contract with a Client seated.
The services include Guarding the premises, regular Security Vulnerability Threat Assessments and Contingency Planning.
Horeb Services Limited provides Internal Security Services that meet Uganda’s and International standards. The Company is duly registered with the Government of Uganda and accredited with international security associations in security services and the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
We look forward to continued high-quality internal security services for our clients.
Horeb Services | Application Process
At Horeb Services we aim to simplify the whole job search, job application, interview and job recruitment simple, efficient and transparent to you. Kindly follow the following steps in order to achieve your successful job placement.
- Reach Horeb Services Uganda office located in Kitebi, Wankulukuku (next to Kitebi Secondary School). Click here to contact us
- Get information on available job offering from reception. You shall be guided on arrival by our staff.
- Get information on other categories you may also be interested in. i.e. Professional, Cashiers, Electrician, Cleaners, Catering etc
- Give in/specify your requirements.
- Provide your service requirements documents
- If a category is suitable for your documents a file is opened and your academic credentials inserted.
- Your file is scheduled for processing.
- Go home and await further communication from Horeb Services Uganda.
- In case of need for further training to comply with our control requirements and fitness for purpose policy, you shall be scheduled for additional training.
- Preparation of travel documents.
- A meeting with potential employers is scheduled.
- You are contacted and informed of scheduled, available opportunities and any additional requirements.
- Interview with potential employers. At this interview, you can ask all you need to know about the job(s) applied for.
- Await the prepared contract of employment with a successful employer.
- Read through and sign if you accept.
- Make a payment of all dues and fees.
- Your travel documents are finalised.
- Departure dates are set.
- Departure briefing is scheduled.
- All necessary vaccinations e.g. yellow fever etc
- COVID-19 screening
- Departure and travel to destination country.
Commencement of employment in new job overseas.
Online Application Portal Ready
Horeb Services is pleased to inform the general community that we are piloting our new online job-application system. The system allows applicants to submit their job application details and have a file created for them.
This helps remove the need to initially come to Horeb Services Offices just to create the job applicant data file. Once your file has been opened a Horeb Services Personnel shall follow-up with you and assist you with the next steps.
The process is quick, simple and secure.
Horeb Services Uganda.